Eddy and Devina.. 21st August 2008
The last time I met up with Devina was in 2007 in Indonesia Surabaya.
This time round, I met her as a married woman. (Congratulations to You!!)
Feeling very excited for the meetup.. we met up in Sim Lim.
I guess its just after her recent wedding, both Eddy and Devina can really pose!
I wish my skills are better. I think these shots can be nicer.
As it was night time, i find it hard to achieve nice photo composition. :)
Her some shots..
Introducing Eddy and Devina!


Romantic Kiss.. with soothing music..









Marina Keppel Bay..








This time round, I met her as a married woman. (Congratulations to You!!)
Feeling very excited for the meetup.. we met up in Sim Lim.
I guess its just after her recent wedding, both Eddy and Devina can really pose!
I wish my skills are better. I think these shots can be nicer.
As it was night time, i find it hard to achieve nice photo composition. :)
Her some shots..
Introducing Eddy and Devina!
Romantic Kiss.. with soothing music..
Marina Keppel Bay..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home