I walked the route less-travelled.
I experienced loss.
I witnessed lies.
I stumbled into troubles.
And on the same time, I felt Loved.
I enjoy the challenges.. and this Photo Blog shall be my legacy of time that I have passed through..
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
I am proud of you!
As an Agency Leader, sometimes I find it hard to put what I wanna say in words. From the bottom of my heart.. I am proud of you! When SP-STANLEY first started, I knew you guys will be my main core producers.
DSLR is cool cos you have the option to open the Apperture for a shallow Depth of Field. Heard from Doris that you are keen to buy too. Let me know before you buy cos there are some things you shud check and do! :) (Also..dun buy the kit lens that comes with the body.) You need a better lens and you wun regret it later.
4 Comments:
Nice pics with good effects
Nice picture ya .. I want all the photo !
DSLR... photos are always rich with lots of depth. =)
DSLR is cool cos you have the option to open the Apperture for a shallow Depth of Field. Heard from Doris that you are keen to buy too. Let me know before you buy cos there are some things you shud check and do! :) (Also..dun buy the kit lens that comes with the body.) You need a better lens and you wun regret it later.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home