The Land of the Rising Sun!
I really love Japan! The moment I set foot of it.. I became an instant shutterbug!
Armed with my heavy camera.. i took 12 GB worth of pictures!
Not possible to post them all here.. but i will be printing a magazine with all the photos on them. I guess thats a better way to keep the photos then an actual printout. :) (All thanks to Chee Chuan. I like the idea of the magazine photos)
Here's some assorted ones.
This is a picture that shows the kind of fun we have in Japan. In Japan, they are so systematic. Even in escalator, you have to keep on your right. The left hand side is for people to move on faster.
While my guys are having fun, my brother is blocking the man behind! Hope you like this photo composition.

This shot is taken at Shinshai-Bashi Street. Its such a nice place, with young ladies dressed to kill. With bright lights and colours, I thought this backdrop and the young lady tells a story. How about you?

I fell in love with the beautiful colours I see and I took a photo of this beautiful mother.

As I move on.. I saw two young students. Shaling was suggesting I should take a photo of them. Can you imagine my child sporting such colours and such long hairs to school! Are they students? (Shheesh.. they are really students!)

Here's our District's Photo. (now at least there is me in the photo!)

This is Kyoto. Beautiful nice infrastructure all of you guys shudn't miss.


This is the famous Temple of Kyoto. Brilliant Maintenance by the Japs.

Kyoto is said to be a place with the most beautiful women. Heres some snapshots. More to come! :)

Japanese are proud of their culture! Even on the streets, they wear their kimono!


We went to the Famous Universal Studio.. and we had fun! The Japanese are so creative.. and they really know how to make us WOWWW!


The Night View of the Universal Studio entrance.


Armed with my heavy camera.. i took 12 GB worth of pictures!
Not possible to post them all here.. but i will be printing a magazine with all the photos on them. I guess thats a better way to keep the photos then an actual printout. :) (All thanks to Chee Chuan. I like the idea of the magazine photos)
Here's some assorted ones.
This is a picture that shows the kind of fun we have in Japan. In Japan, they are so systematic. Even in escalator, you have to keep on your right. The left hand side is for people to move on faster.
While my guys are having fun, my brother is blocking the man behind! Hope you like this photo composition.
This shot is taken at Shinshai-Bashi Street. Its such a nice place, with young ladies dressed to kill. With bright lights and colours, I thought this backdrop and the young lady tells a story. How about you?
I fell in love with the beautiful colours I see and I took a photo of this beautiful mother.
As I move on.. I saw two young students. Shaling was suggesting I should take a photo of them. Can you imagine my child sporting such colours and such long hairs to school! Are they students? (Shheesh.. they are really students!)
Here's our District's Photo. (now at least there is me in the photo!)
This is Kyoto. Beautiful nice infrastructure all of you guys shudn't miss.
This is the famous Temple of Kyoto. Brilliant Maintenance by the Japs.
Kyoto is said to be a place with the most beautiful women. Heres some snapshots. More to come! :)
Japanese are proud of their culture! Even on the streets, they wear their kimono!
We went to the Famous Universal Studio.. and we had fun! The Japanese are so creative.. and they really know how to make us WOWWW!
The Night View of the Universal Studio entrance.
1 Comments:
We are soooo envious! Dan went to Kyoto in 2002. He took a photo of the temple but it was those huge, off-beat film based camera. Hee...hee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home