Laughter.. is our Instant Vacation..
The much awaited gathering on 25th Oct 2008 was held at my place. Though our renovation was only 90% completed, we managed to create a cozy environment. The cabinets still need touch-ups, and things like curtains are not up.
We have thought that having "shabu shabu" for gathering was appropriate and good for joyous occasion.. and never did I imagine, it took us almost whole day to prepare!
We started shopping for grocery at 9am and we rushed back to marinate and prepare. By the time we took a halftime break, it was already noon!

However, with my Philip's Home Theatre System, it does make the preparation less taxing. (Purposely process it to black and white)

The guys started coming in around 545pm and guess what, Steve and GF was the earliest! (When it comes to partying.. Steve will never be late!)

We did not have a full force. Vernice, Rachel, Vincent and Alvin was unable to join us.. we have more than enough spread for everybody.. and how we miss them!
We took pains to ensure that we have everybody's favourite dish.. Tiger Prawns for Kayler.. scallops for Steve.. braised meat for Jack.. etc. I thought its one way to pamper you guys. Hope you guys enjoy the food!

How can a gathering be without Wine and beer? Red wines are served together with cans and cans of beers.. Thanks to Steve for one bottle of branded Red Wine. and I realized we are gulping wine than appreciating them!

Mingfu, my good old friend of many years can really drink!

Its always fun to have Steve around..

He can be sweet at times, peeling prawns for gf.. scoping food for her..

We also have the honour of having Jing Ting with us.. (Jing Ting is Kayler's sis... Don't they look alike??)

We have so much fun.. and here is Jack..

Halfway down the dinner, I was like already tipsy.. so called "high". Though we have 10 of us.. I did not have the chance to take everybody.

(Not in picture: - Stanley, Kayler (blocked), Norman, and Steve's gf "SaYanG")
Thanks Everybody! It was real fun having you guys around! :) I truly enjoy the laughter. :)
- Bashie!
We have thought that having "shabu shabu" for gathering was appropriate and good for joyous occasion.. and never did I imagine, it took us almost whole day to prepare!
We started shopping for grocery at 9am and we rushed back to marinate and prepare. By the time we took a halftime break, it was already noon!
However, with my Philip's Home Theatre System, it does make the preparation less taxing. (Purposely process it to black and white)
The guys started coming in around 545pm and guess what, Steve and GF was the earliest! (When it comes to partying.. Steve will never be late!)
We did not have a full force. Vernice, Rachel, Vincent and Alvin was unable to join us.. we have more than enough spread for everybody.. and how we miss them!
We took pains to ensure that we have everybody's favourite dish.. Tiger Prawns for Kayler.. scallops for Steve.. braised meat for Jack.. etc. I thought its one way to pamper you guys. Hope you guys enjoy the food!
How can a gathering be without Wine and beer? Red wines are served together with cans and cans of beers.. Thanks to Steve for one bottle of branded Red Wine. and I realized we are gulping wine than appreciating them!
Mingfu, my good old friend of many years can really drink!
Its always fun to have Steve around..
He can be sweet at times, peeling prawns for gf.. scoping food for her..
We also have the honour of having Jing Ting with us.. (Jing Ting is Kayler's sis... Don't they look alike??)
We have so much fun.. and here is Jack..
Halfway down the dinner, I was like already tipsy.. so called "high". Though we have 10 of us.. I did not have the chance to take everybody.
(Not in picture: - Stanley, Kayler (blocked), Norman, and Steve's gf "SaYanG")
Thanks Everybody! It was real fun having you guys around! :) I truly enjoy the laughter. :)
- Bashie!
4 Comments:
I like your clock! Stylo leh.
Thank You! Many other very nice ones.. bring you there when you are back!
so many pretty girls!
Very nice and cozy place . Look forward to your house warming
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home