Halloween Pictures..
At such times, Pirates are not just robbing ships.. they robbed expensive cars too..

Halloween are like the "Hungry Festival" of the Chinese, as soon as I got into the party.. in broad daylight.. i saw a lingering murdered woman..

I wanted to have some siew mai.. but i was treated with a ghost seller..

As night falls.. as we explored.. we found a brutal butcher..

and.. I saw 3 types of different ghosts..
-The Doll.. from the movie "DOLLS"
-The crafty witch..
-The slutty ghost..

More picture treats coming!
Halloween are like the "Hungry Festival" of the Chinese, as soon as I got into the party.. in broad daylight.. i saw a lingering murdered woman..
I wanted to have some siew mai.. but i was treated with a ghost seller..
As night falls.. as we explored.. we found a brutal butcher..
and.. I saw 3 types of different ghosts..
-The Doll.. from the movie "DOLLS"
-The crafty witch..
-The slutty ghost..
More picture treats coming!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home