What Happens at Night?
Singapore is a city that never sleeps.
Along Orchard Road... a Young Chinese Lady making a living playing Chinese Instruments. Maybe because of my big camera, she stops whenever I aimed at her. She is alone, and I admire her spirit.. I can see the tiredness in her, when there is nobody appreciating her musica and yet.. she goes on.

To attract crowd, to make a living.. this muscular man has to gargle gasoline and then spit out fire.. Risky.. and yet he goes on..


Aren't we fortunate?
We do not need to bask to make a livelihood. I promise I will work even harder.
Not just for myself.. but also for my family. :)
Along Orchard Road... a Young Chinese Lady making a living playing Chinese Instruments. Maybe because of my big camera, she stops whenever I aimed at her. She is alone, and I admire her spirit.. I can see the tiredness in her, when there is nobody appreciating her musica and yet.. she goes on.
To attract crowd, to make a living.. this muscular man has to gargle gasoline and then spit out fire.. Risky.. and yet he goes on..
Aren't we fortunate?
We do not need to bask to make a livelihood. I promise I will work even harder.
Not just for myself.. but also for my family. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home