Happy Days...
2008 is finally over! Hey.. don't get me wrong.. I do have my fair share of happiness!
Well, at least I will never forget the day I got my keys for my first house!
January 9th is Shaling's birthday.. well.. it also meant that Dan and Doris has already lived in Boston for one full calendar year! Times flies.. (but thankfully we are the pilots..)... here some shots of her first birthday in her first home.

I just loved this Swensen's ice cream cake! (let me show off my cookies for Shaling too..)

We came back from Genting and Malacca recently. My first trip and I drove up Genting and Malacca with Shaling's car... I do missed my beemer along the journey... anyway.. here's some of the pictures..










Though I am late.. i wish everybody here a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Well, at least I will never forget the day I got my keys for my first house!
January 9th is Shaling's birthday.. well.. it also meant that Dan and Doris has already lived in Boston for one full calendar year! Times flies.. (but thankfully we are the pilots..)... here some shots of her first birthday in her first home.
I just loved this Swensen's ice cream cake! (let me show off my cookies for Shaling too..)
We came back from Genting and Malacca recently. My first trip and I drove up Genting and Malacca with Shaling's car... I do missed my beemer along the journey... anyway.. here's some of the pictures..
Though I am late.. i wish everybody here a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
1 Comments:
Yes we are here in Boston for a year. Coming back soon!
Hey, one of the photos of papa and mama looked superimposed leh. Hahaha... I think u know which one.
Show papa and mama my photos in facebook. I had difficulty loading them in my blog. Thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home