Same Name.. Same Surname? I am on news!
I can't believe it. OBAMA may be the President..but I am still on the news!
Viewership reached one million!
You need to have the latest flash in order to see. It has been circulated for some time.. and yeah.. enjoy my fame!
Follow this link...i am on news!
copy and paste this into your browser..
http://www.news3online.com/index.php?code=91EF333BME6L0p673bFJ
Viewership reached one million!
You need to have the latest flash in order to see. It has been circulated for some time.. and yeah.. enjoy my fame!
Follow this link...i am on news!
copy and paste this into your browser..
http://www.news3online.com/index.php?code=91EF333BME6L0p673bFJ
2 Comments:
This is superimposed one right? Cos I have never heard anything about this Stanley Fu in Boston. Hahaha.... plus I can't click on the other links as well. But I must say it is quite well done.
Yap. Its superimposed. Like the old lady who tatooed her back with my name. Hhahaa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home