Monday, February 23, 2009

The Short Getaway..

What is your impression when someone tells you he is going Batam? Especially when
he is a man, single, and in his early 30s.

Hey...don't get me wrong. We, Man do need some getaway!.. and Batam is really a place for good, cheap and long sessions of massages!

Shaling and I decided to go have a short tour to Batam.. and for the first time.. I am celebrating my birthday away from mainland. We set off one day before my birthday...


For people who have an impression that Batam is a run down place.. think again..
There are hypermarts.. posh restuarants... nice shopping alleys..






The things they sell are exquisite..and some handmade.. this is a cyclist that prays to God..


Imagine yourself having the whole jacuzzi for yourself.. at a height where you can see the whole island.. and yet no one can see you.. (.. its really really cool!)


Shaling was on all smile.. imagine spending all our money on Facials, massages, Hair Spa.. and not feeling pinched at all!


I can't resist this plate of Mayonese Prawns.. at only SGD$3.00.


Balloons are also cheap.. so I do a scuplture pict for her...


I have more pictures... check out my Facebook because its more easier to upload!
(Provided I have the time..!) Will love to go Batam again! Any takers?

I am so outdated.. one event pass by again! Watch out for my safra pictures!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice getaway

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home