3 Years and moving on..
March 2009 is over and this marks the 3rd Anniversary of my car.
My car is the first batch of this 3 series design and I still vividly remembers how much I loved it!

Whenever my heart iches to change him.. All I need to do is just give him a good wash.. take a photo and the photo will remind me that he is still so good looking!
Yeah, you still look cool with the nice clouds!
My car is the first batch of this 3 series design and I still vividly remembers how much I loved it!
Whenever my heart iches to change him.. All I need to do is just give him a good wash.. take a photo and the photo will remind me that he is still so good looking!
Yeah, you still look cool with the nice clouds!
2 Comments:
When my car is here, we will pose with your BMW. Hahaha...
Yeah. Your colours will turn out nicer. Becos your car is newer and your camera L lens is better! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home