My Affair.. with dogs!
Every good friend of mine will know that I am not a dog lover.
Somehow, after 30years, I finally came up close and personal with them.
Here's some pictures of proud owners with their dogs..



Fancy for some wet kiss? Here's one powerful one!







I fell in love with this poodle! So cute! If I ever buy a dog.. it will be this kind!




I saw a Husky fighting with the owner for her car keys...
I was really amazed when I overheard the owner trying to explain to her dog that keys are not meant for him!
Can dogs be persuaded?

So what if he gets the keys?
Somehow, after 30years, I finally came up close and personal with them.
Here's some pictures of proud owners with their dogs..
Fancy for some wet kiss? Here's one powerful one!
I fell in love with this poodle! So cute! If I ever buy a dog.. it will be this kind!
I saw a Husky fighting with the owner for her car keys...
I was really amazed when I overheard the owner trying to explain to her dog that keys are not meant for him!
Can dogs be persuaded?
So what if he gets the keys?
2 Comments:
nice photos. no babes
kun, go get one...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home