Pictures of Kyoto
Kyoto in Japan is such a beautiful place for shutterbugs. The structure and the greens.


The greens are splendid. They were taken in RAW format and are process into JPGs.




We always get back to hotel very late. And when its late at night, the train station is tranquil and looks eerie. Wanting to remember the kind of loneliness, I took a photograph of it. I like the lightings and what the picture brings out.
The greens are splendid. They were taken in RAW format and are process into JPGs.
We always get back to hotel very late. And when its late at night, the train station is tranquil and looks eerie. Wanting to remember the kind of loneliness, I took a photograph of it. I like the lightings and what the picture brings out.

2 Comments:
Nice pics! Next time if opportunity arises, take the reflection of the wall structure from the water for a symmetry effect.
Yeah! It will be nice composition. The wall picture's pond is full of algae. It will be real nice if there is symmetry.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home