Sunday, October 05, 2008

Home Sweet Home..

Now then I fully understand why my Bro-in-law and my sis were so excited when they first got their home. From the numerous renovation quotations to the choosing of Lightings for the new home.. it really excites the Owner!

You just wanna take a look at the renovation process everyday, you try to clean away every speck of dust even though renovation is going on.. and you do so much research just to ensure every colour match.. ! It can be tiring.. but enjoyable. :)

Its already midway to completion.. and like any new owner, I did document down the journey. (especially how much we have spent so far~!)

We are short of installing the 8' feet TV Feature Wall, Mirror and Console at dining area, new grills and windows for the balcony, new doors.. and our long awaited kitchen cabinet.

Take a look at how our "home" looked like when we first open the door on 31st August 2008..

The Living room..


The Study Room..


The Kitchen and Cabinets.. This shall be history as everything will be hacked.


The Old Balcony..


Fast forward to 5th October 2008.. here's some pictures..







The view from our balcony..


In case you find it weird.. We have not remove the wrapping to prevent dust.
Though its not bright, I find the lights cozy and I will look forward to Shaling's first homemade cook food at our new home.. :)


This "siew mai" lookalike gives the kind of comtemporary look I want for my balcony.


There will be more photos next week.. the furnitures will be delivered by 18th Oct. :)

Stay Tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger daniel&doris said...

Stan! We're envious! Your house is HUGE! I think the overall look and feel is very white and spacious. I love the ceiling lights. I think they look very classy! We love the size of the kitchen too... Can't wait to see the bedrooms and the final look and feel when the house is finally completed!

9:25 PM  
Blogger BaSh said...

Hi Daniel and Ah ger.. The Living is huge.. which on the other hand compromises the rooms! The rooms are way too small! Anyway, we fell in love with place because of the false ceiling and the lights. It kind of gives us "twinkle twinkle little stars" feel. We are looking forward to completion and hopefully we can give you guys the "WOW" factor just as much as you guys gave me when I enter your new home too! :)
Hopefully our "self-designed" home can live up to our expectations!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hithere.You take very nice photographs. Are u a photographer? Will follow your blog for inspiration. Stay snapping.- Snappy.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can feel the warmth of your home! If you like to take photo.. be my wedding photographer. on?
-derreek

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home